Living and working in Dubai is one of the best decisions that any investor or entrepreneur can make. And the main reason is that this city offers endless business opportunities to let investors reach success in no time. And besides, it’s also possible to find lots of excellent options when it comes to shared office space in Dubai.
In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about renting this type of office space in this emirate. For example, here you will be able to discover the benefits of using shared offices to carry out your activities. Most importantly, here we will provide you with some tips to follow before renting your desired office space. Let’s observe:
1. What are shared offices in the Dubai Emirate, UAE?
2. Why this type of office space is so popular in this city?
3. Who are the most frequent users of shared office spaces in Dubai?
4. What things should you consider when renting shared offices in Dubai?
5. Why do you need to take into consideration the location and activities when renting a shared office?
6. The importance of the financial element when renting this type of office.
7. What is the importance of the design and size of a shared office?
8. Why do you need to consider the legal part when renting a shared office?
9. How can Connect Business Centers help you find your ideal shared office space in Dubai?
1. What is shared office space in the Dubai Emirate, UAE?
A shared office is a particular type of workspace in which at least two companies share the same leased/rented office. And an office is a shared space the tenant of a privately leased office rents the unused space to other companies. Put in other words, both parties can benefit from sharing the rent cost, bills, and overheads when sharing an office.
As for the rental terms and conditions, the involved parties that plan to share the workspace must decide on them. And usually, it is the host who offers the office space along with the equipment and furniture that it requires. For example, internet connection, phone lines, and printers are some of the basic equipment that the office must include.
Sometimes, the host uses a license agreement that grants the use of the office without providing the tenant protections. And in most cases, these protections are the ones that the lease provides to the tenants. Nonetheless, renting a shared office provides the flexibility of opting for a short-term agreement instead of a multi-year lease.
In the UAE, it’s possible to find many business centers that offer this type of office space to business people. As a matter of fact, it is more common and easy to rent a shared office in the Dubai Emirate. Plus, renting a shared office space in Dubai is easy and affordable for many companies, especially small ones with limited budgets.
2. Why This Type of Office Space is so Popular in this City?
There are many reasons why shared office space in Dubai can be popular among companies and different business people. In fact, you can find a wide range of benefits that you can get by renting this type of office. For example, let’s see some of the most outstanding reasons why shared offices are getting more popular in Dubai:
2.1. It is a cost-effective solution for investors.
One of the main reasons why investors prefer rented offices over leased offices is that it allows them to reduce expenses. For example, if they decide to lease office spaces instead of renting them, they have to cover added costs. And leasing private office spaces is a significant investment that exceeds the budget of a startup or a small company.
Therefore, choosing to rent a shared office space in Dubai is a much more affordable option for them. Besides, they can also eliminate all hidden costs and avoid the risks of owning a private office. In fact, they will only pay for the space that they need to use without including any hidden costs.
2.2. It provides more flexibility.
Unlike leased office spaces, you do not really need to rent a shared office for the long term. As a matter of fact, this type of office space is also popular for providing flexible contracts. In other words, you can rent an office space for a short term or cancel the contract whenever you desire.
This is a convenient advantage if your plans change suddenly after you have rented a shared office. Besides, it is also an ideal alternative to rent this type of office instead of using a long-term contract. And that is due to the risks that leased offices may represent for many types of businesses.
2.3. Companies have more networking opportunities.
Another important benefit that investors can enjoy is increasing their networking chances due to the collaborative environment of shared offices. And this is because a variety of investors from different businesses can use these spaces simultaneously. As a result, they can start having new conversations with people that can be potential partners or clients.
2.4. Shared offices count on excellent safety measures.
It’s essential to work in a safe space, which is why you should rent a shared office space in Dubai. This type of office space is also known for providing an enjoyable environment in which investors can feel safe. Therefore, it makes it possible for them to focus on their jobs and become more productive.
Besides, Dubai is already one of the safest places in the world for doing business, and that’s already an advantage. Additionally, you can find plenty of safe options when it comes to renting a shared office space. Plus, they all have the most efficient security features, such as CCTV camera systems, 24/7 desk security, and more.
3. Who Are the Most Frequent Users of Shared Office Spaces in Dubai?
In most cases, shared office spaces are quite attractive for small company owners. However, during the last few years, they have become more popular among freelancers and independent professionals from everywhere. These are some of the most frequent users of this type of office space:
- Freelancers who are looking forward to collaborating and getting the advantages of a shared office.
- Remote workers who do not want to keep working from home.
- Small company owners who want to reduce costs and increase flexibility.
- Large companies need some space for their traveling employees.
- Companies of all sizes that need additional office space for short-term projects.
- Travelers who require a comfortable place to work on a business trip.
- Professionals who need a space that they can find inspirational and friendly.
4. What Things Should You Consider When Renting Shared Offices in Dubai?
Although a shared office space in Dubai provides multiple benefits, it is essential to consider some things before renting one. And the main two elements that you must consider are the location and the cost of the office space. At the same time, these elements will depend on other factors, like the kind of business that you operate.
Now, let’s see some of the vital things that you must consider before renting a shared office in Dubai:
- Your kind of business activities.
- The location of the office space.
- Your available budget and the cost of the shared office space.
- Design and size of your desired office.
- Terms, conditions, and legal complexities.
5. Why Do You Need to Take into Consideration the Location and Activities When Renting a Shared Office?
The location is a vital factor that you must consider when renting a shared office space in Dubai. And that is due to the activities that you want to carry out and the market you want to enter. Therefore, you must make sure to select a shared office that is near the customers you want to reach.
Besides, other things that you should consider when choosing a location are these:
- If the location is useful for attracting as many customers as possible.
- The availability of the infrastructure and amenities.
- Safety in your chosen location.
- Your type of business and the need for constant interaction with your clients.
- And the conveyance facilities to the location.
6. The Importance of the Financial Element When Renting this Type of Office.
Besides making sure that your chosen office space fits your budget, there are other financial factors you should consider. For example, the rent, local tax, and other associated expenses must be paid from time to time by including them in the expenditure. But it should not be a burden on the investor’s budget.
Apart from that, the location must be favorable for you to attract your target clients and make your business more profitable. Otherwise, renting an office in an unfavorable place can significantly affect your business and make it lose money. In other words, it’d be useless to save money on rent if your business may lose it due to the location.
7. What is the Importance of the Design and Size of a Shared Office?
On the other hand, it is also important to choose a shared office in which you feel comfortable and productive. The design of the office will also depend on your type of business and if you constantly interact with your audience. Therefore, make sure to get the design and size that you require for operating your business.
Moreover, you need to consider the expansion of your business in time, which is why the size is important too. And if your business will expand quickly, you’ll most likely need to change your office frequently. So you should select a spacious office that adapts to your company’s frequent changes.
8. Why Do You Need to Consider the Legal Part When Renting a Shared Office?
And lastly, it is vital to understand the terms and conditions that renting shared offices in Dubai involves. Since all the legal processes aim to protect both the host and the tenant, it is important to understand them. And complying with the local laws is also mandatory if you want to avoid legal issues or penalties.
It is a must to examine all the relevant documents concerning the office space rental to confirm their authenticity. And if you want to avoid future complications, the legal authorities must complete a meticulous inspection of the office. On the other hand, you can ask for professional advice if you need it.
9. How Can Connect Business Centers Help You Find Your Ideal Shared Office Space in Dubai?
Finding your ideal shared office space in Dubai is an easy task if you count on Connect Business Centers. Due to our many years of experience, we can provide you with the facilities you require for operating your business. And you will be able to get the best results and solutions without spending too much money or effort.
And besides shared office spaces, you can also find private offices, meeting rooms, warehouses, and many other facilities with our help. By using our efficient methods and tools, it will be an easy process to find and rent the most convenient spaces. Furthermore, we will make sure to provide you with suitable and affordable office spaces that you need to fulfill your needs.
On the other hand, there is a variety of office spaces that we offer for all types of businesses. Over the years, we have served our excellent services to countless companies of all sizes, from small to large companies. And regardless of your location in the UAE, we guarantee that our services will satisfy your needs in the short term.