Choosing an office spaces in Dubai can be complex. Whether you own a small or large corporation, you always face difficulties when looking for the perfect place to work.
Nevertheless, finding the perfect office space plays a crucial role on the success of your business. If you find a great place where to carry out your operations, that is strategically localized and that suits your needs you can boost your productivity and enhance your operations.
Therefore, it’s important to consider several aspects about the best office spaces you can find in Dubai so you can choose the perfect one.
Why should you look for office spaces in Dubai?
Placed as one of the top destinations for business owners, foreign investors and entrepreneurs, Dubai is definitely the best place for making businesses.
So, if you want to establish your company you should look for an excellent office space in Dubai. This is because it can give you several advantages such as the following:
- Easy access to your customers
- Nearness to suppliers and vendors
- Be in the main economic hub of the UAE
As you can see, you need to have an office in the perfect spot if you want your business to grow. Nevertheless, finding an office space in Dubai means you’ll have to go through several options before choosing the perfect one.
However, it doesn’t have to be complex as long as you know which aspects you should consider to find the right office.
How can you choose the location?
Although Dubai is a place that offers several advantages, you have to be careful on where on Dubai locate your business.
This is because your business may have some requirements that means finding the perfect location. Some of the aspects you have to take into account are the following:
- Reachability: your clients should be able to find your business easily
- Conveyance facilities: in order for your customers to get to your office there must be easy access to them
- Infrastructure and amenities: depending on your business needs you may require having access to internet, conference rooms, or any other.
- Safety: your office space must be a safe place that complies with the local law and ensures complete safety to your employees and customers
In addition you can consider looking for a classy location or a place where you can attract more customers. All of these factors depend on your type of business, your target audience, market and more.
By evaluating your needs regarding location you can make a wise decision. For this reason it’s important to take them into account before choosing an office space.
Why is the design important for office spaces?
Another factor that most business owners don’t take into account is the design of the office space. Perhaps you may feel like this isn’t important but in fact it can cause a huge impact to your customers and employees.
The design of the office speaks clearly about your business. Therefore, you should look for a place that matches your type of business or your activity.
It’s essential to look for a place that can solve your employees’ needs. Once again, this depends on your type of business. Let’s observe some examples:
- If your business needs to interact constantly with your clients, it’s important to have an office where you can provide them a great service. Consider a place that has waiting rooms, or any other additional feature that may please your clients
- If your professional team needs to work together on projects and they need to have a place to collaborate, you have to look an office with a spacious area where they can brainstorm
- If your business needs to make several presentations to partners or clients, it’s best to find a place that has a conference room where you can do this easily and without challenges.
Keep in mind that both your employees and your clients must be comfortable in your office. In addition, take into consideration peak hours or seasons where you need to work more. As you can see, the design it’s highly important.
What should you consider regarding size and space?
The next aspect you have to take into consideration is the size and space of your office. Perhaps you have a small professional team so you don’t need a bigger office. However, it’s important to evaluate your business plans regarding expansion.
If you plan on hiring more employees in the future, you can’t choose an office where you can’t add more workstations.
In this regard, it’s important to discuss it with your management. You also have to take into account that your office size determines your visa quota. So, if you plan on expanding, this is a really important aspect.
What should you do if you can’t change the office as you expand?
Regarding the office space, you may not need a bigger office because your employees may all work on assignments or outside, but you want to hire more employees without looking for a bigger office.
If this is your case, you may want to look for professional support from a service provider. With the help of an outsourcing agency you don’t have to look for a bigger office. You can hire more employees without changing the office frequently.
How can you take rent and expenses into account?
Renting an office space in Dubai comes with several expenses. Therefore, you must consider which payments you have to do periodically.
When choosing for an office you may have to incur in the following expenses:
- Local tax
- Associated fees
- Fees to local administrative authorities
So, when you look for an office, all of these payments shouldn’t become a burden to your monthly budget. If this is the case, you should look for a cheaper place or consider increasing your budget.
Keep in mind that if you choose a remote office you may save money, but perhaps it will be harder for your employees to reach you. Therefore, keep into account that you have to consider your expenses very well.
Why should you learn about legal complexities?
Finding the perfect office also involves learning about legal necessities and complex processes. You have to look for a place that has authentic documents so you don’t incur in any troubles.
You should make a meticulous inspection all the legal aspects of the office space and confirm it with the legal authorities. This way you’ll surely avoid challenges in the future.
If you don’t want to deal with legal matters you can always have a partner to support you.
What are the two types of flexible office spaces available in Dubai?
Once you have considered all the previous aspects, you may want to find for a flexible office space, since it has been the preferred choice for businesses that enter the Dubai market.
Here we have the two most general types:
- Coworking office space
- Serviced office space
Are there any advantages of flexible office spaces?
A flexible office space is that you can rent for a short period, but it offers the possibility of scaling it up or down according to your needs. If your business grows and evolves you can have an office spaces that adapts to your requirements.
In addition, it allows businesses to plan better their next move and solve their particular needs for entering the Dubai market
What is a serviced office space in Dubai?
A Services Office Space is more suited for small businesses and corporations. This is because it’s also known as an executive office or business center. So, the company management can choose whether to rent just an office or the entire floor, and even more than that. Of course, this will depend on the size of the building.
Employer may think that a service office space is no different from a traditional office space, but in reality they differ in the following aspects:
- A service office space in Dubai already has a fully furnished office
- Service office spaces tend to have additional facilities included such as internet, phone, mail services, and more
The pros and cons of a service office spaces
Once you learn about this kind of flexible office you may consider it as a choice for your business.
However, it’s important to consider all the factors to determine which one can be the best for your needs.
Here we have the pros:
- Midpoint between a coworking space and a completely own space
- Good option for organizations that aren’t interested in a coworking space
- It offers exclusive advantages to the corporate clients
- It’s a convenient office space since it’s already equipped and cover basic necessities
- A serviced office space is a cost-effective solution compared to a traditional rented workspace
- It typically has a private space for meetings where you can also greet your clients
Now let’s take a look at the cons as follows:
- Lack of movement
- Shared spaces of communal areas, which can be uncomfortable
- Some may need a fixed contract of 12 months minimum or even more
What is a coworking office space in Dubai?
Dubai has been receiving freelancers and small businesses from around the world recently. So, one of the latest trends in terms of the workspace sector are the coworking spaces.
They are flexible spaces that provide a working atmosphere for freelancers, startups and small businesses. They range in terms of variety because there are different kind of coworking spaces such as the following:
- Single desks
- Cubicles for teams or individuals
- Private office spaces
Typically, the coworking spaces also have conference rooms, meeting rooms, and communal spaces such as lounges, kitchens, recreational areas, and more. The main advantage of coworking office spaces is the fact that it offers a cost-effective solution.
So, if you’re a small business or a startup that is planning to enter the Dubai market to try it, perhaps this could be the perfect choice for you.
The pros and cons of a coworking space
After learning about coworking spaces, you may consider it as a choice. If you think it can cover your business needs, you can rent it. However, it’s important to learn about the pros and cons so you can make a well-informed decision and there are no surprises.
Let’s observe the pros of coworking spaces:
- It’s a great choice for businesses who want to work on extremely social levels and collective manners
- It’s a low cost choice for entrepreneurs or small businesses that can’t afford a traditional rented office
- A coworking space offers a lot of flexibility
- Some coworking spaces may provide an elite experience although these may be more expensive
Here we have the cons of this flexible office:
- Lack of privacy and freedom
- It’s not the best place for dealing matters of employee-client confidentiality
- Some coworking spaces may have difficulties regarding availability of communal areas such as conference halls and more
- You can’t decide on the design of the office
A coworking space may be a perfect option for financial reasons, but be aware to not select a choice mainly on monetary factors.
How can you get your office space with business setup services?
Dealing with all the complexities of evaluating the best location, design, space, legal matters and more can be overwhelming. In addition, if you’re looking for a flexible office space you may not know which one could be the best for you.
For this reason, you should look for a trusted service provider that can assist you. Here in Connect Business Center we want to assist you to get the most favorable office space for your business in Dubai.
We can ensure you find a comfortable space for your business where you can run your operations smoothly. Additionally, we help you find a cost-effective workspace that is convenient to ensure your business grows.
By partnering with trustworthy experts you can make this process easier, and you no longer have to evaluate tons of aspects for choosing the perfect office. Since we can provide valuable insight and assistance you don’t have to deal with tedious processes.