Dubai is one of the most attractive places for new businesses worldwide. In the Emirate, the growth of the serviced office trade, led by the business centers at Business Bay, stands out. Subsequently, having access to serviced offices in Dubai has proven enables almost any business to rise to the top.
In this article, we will analyze the serviced office business. Mainly we will learn how to obtain the best of those offices and the role of the business centers as providers. We will address the following issues:
- What is Dubai’s Business Bay?
- How does a business center work?
- What are serviced offices?
- How to choose the best serviced offices?
- How can we help you find the best serviced offices in Business Bay?
1. What is Dubai’s Business Bay?
Not surprisingly, the competition among business centers is one of the strongest in the marketplace. In the end, it is a dispute over the domain of the places that provide offices and services to companies wishing to take advantage of the flexibility of this work scheme.
Indeed, a pertinent example has been before our eyes at Business Bay in Dubai, where business centers have been in fiery competition for over a decade. And it is no wonder the business centers are booming in the UAE, as this country surges as the best link between the eastern and western parts of the world.
1.1. What makes Business Bay remarkable
Business Bay is a trading and financial area in Dubai. This new city within Dubai covers nearly 20 million m² and functions as a convenient mixed-use zone. In the end, it has finally changed Dubai from a fishing community to a relevant commercial point.
As its name indicates, Business Bay is a space designed for creating businesses. Although it is a relatively recent project, it already has many modern skyscrapers, global firms, and recreational areas that endorse comfort and luxury living in Dubai. Hence, Business Bay is also called the Manhattan of the UAE.
1.2 A world-class trade and business zone
Business Bay provides the best facilities required to be a powerful business pole. From luxurious office and housing buildings with views to direct access through a network of highways, roads, and canals, serve those who seek the maximum in all benefits.
And there is more to see as there are more than 240 projected skyscrapers. Its nearness and growing contact with other admired districts such as the Dubai International Financial Center or the Burj Khalifa makes the Business Bay a reference point for financial and business access.
Among the most relevant skyscrapers currently in operation, we can mention The Bay Gate, Al Habtoor City, The Citadel, Executive Towers, Iris Bay, JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, and Tiara United Towers.
2. How does a business center work?
Commonly, a business center in Dubai is a commercial venture in the B2B industry that offers aid in setting up businesses from zero. Too provides PRO services to attend those processes, mainly including support in relations with local and national regulatory bodies.
In addition, a business center firm has another strength bringing equipped office spaces for other firms. Thus, these facilities are suitable for established companies in growing and new firms that need a fitting place for their initial moments.
In conclusion, those spaces can have features that convert them into different products, such as virtual offices, meeting rooms, coworking offices, or serviced offices.
2.1 Business centers firms as international providers of offices
Often, business centers are near financial centers, city business zones, and recreation areas. Of course, they seek to achieve maximum visibility and connection with local and international markets.
Alternatively, some companies that offer serviced offices have branches in major cities in various parts of the world. Hence, their clients can plan to coordinate an international expansion from one business center located in Business Bay, for example.
As a result, some business center companies are already real estate multinationals focused on the global rental of serviced offices.
2.2 Options for customers
Typically, business centers at Business Bay do not sell spaces but rent them, including personalized services according to the client.
In any case, tenants have several options to decide about, for example, office size, design, administrative support, working stations, and some staff.
Additionally, services and facilities specifically can include:
- Modern rooms
- Office equipment
- Ergonomic furniture
- High-reliability telephony
- High-speed Internet connectivity
- Physical and electronic mail
- Hospitality, snacks, and cleaning services
Briefly, to reach an understanding of these businesses is necessary to change the focus of attention from the business center in Dubai to the serviced offices.
3. What are serviced offices?
In principle, a serviced office is a facility for leasing to other businesses. Thus, those offices are spaces equipped to be conveniently rented and used, even if requested at short notice.
Usually, the main providers of serviced offices are business center companies, but naturally, each serviced office space usually has a manager designated to work on-site.
Consider that these offices were previously known as managed offices or executive suites. Successfully, they reached all the business zones of the larger cities worldwide. Recently, given the current technological and communication facilities, they have been translating even to smaller towns to enjoy remote working.
3.1 Flexible and collaborative spaces
Doubtless, serviced offices are now a central piece of the workspace industry. In effect, they can be flexible and collaborative, attending to the needs of each client. Probably, that was the concept that separated them from the traditional rental business.
Also, serviced office providers offer tenants the ability to share many features such as reception services, equipment, and other resources, reducing costs and access to equipment that would otherwise be impossible to reach.
Most important, they provide tenants with new contacts in the workplace. In this way, they promote connection among people, relations that can become crucial for learning, innovation, and even daily cooperation. In principle, the serviced offices must be considered collaborative virtual offices.
Going further, the most modern concept of working together and sharing rooms, personnel, and other general expenses, is being used even by corporations. Of course, this is due to this concept rescues interactive skills while also is saving overheads.
3.2 Advantages and problems with the serviced offices
As it is usual in any model of human activities, there are involved some advantages and some problems. Below, we summarize the main of both situations.
Indeed, serviced offices can offer higher benefits than conventional ones. For example:
- Low start-up investment
- Immediate or short notice for access
- Prestigious addresses
- Zero maintenance
- Certain staff available as needed
- Furnished offices
- Monthly payment that covers most costs
Of course, there are also some inconveniences:
- Almost all of these installations give a poor impression of neutrality or generic fashion.
- They are sometimes treated as a delicatessen and offered at a higher monthly cost than regular leased spaces.
- The bodies that direct this industry accorded to change their denomination. Since 2019, the correct term is flexible workspace instead of serviced office.
4. How to choose the best serviced offices?
In most cases, as the supply of serviced offices increases, selecting the right one becomes a more tedious procedure. So, it is worth to prepare the journey, and there are a few things to keep in mind to choose the correct office space.
4.1 Serviced offices in Business Bay
At Business Bay, business center providers deliver the offices with a standard setup furnished, equipped, and managed by an assigned manager.
Likewise, the rental can be for short or long-term. So, extended stay, security facilities, and other ease are generally available on demand when renting an office in Business Bay.
Of course, that is a starting point, and luxurious serviced offices are the prevailing supply.
4.2 What to look for when assessing serviced offices?
The advantage of a serviced office space for rent at Business Bay is that it does not oblige long-term contracts or large down payments, making it perfect for organizations that are just starting and do not earn money initially. Even at Business Bay, their business centers compete so hard that you can get inexpensive office space for your start-up project.
In any case, accessing the best serviced office needs a holistic approach. Also, you require aid with the government rules.
Given these points, look for the features below. Some attributes refer to the business centers at Business Bay that provide those offices, others to the serviced offices themselves.
4.3 How to assess the business centers as providers of serviced offices?
To sum up, to evaluate serviced office providers (in general, the business center companies); you must ponder the following items:
4.3.1 They must offer PRO services beyond the rent of a room, as to…
- Manage all administrative, technical and financial aspects of setting up a company in the UAE
- Process employee visas and labor cards
- Give assistance as required by the authorities in Dubai
4.3.2 Their business vision must be close to…
- Offer a robust platform, combining corporate spaces full of community and creativity with the best technical support and connectivity
- Design ideas to challenge the concept of traditional office space with flexible and coworking options
- Offer an all-inclusive package that includes administrative, secretarial, and internal computer support services
- Understand the needs and hopes of their customers
- Commit to the timely delivery of work
4.3.3 They must provide strategic services such as…
- Strategic locations.
- An investor-friendly atmosphere. Indeed, a good work ambiance helps to be free of stress to work better and more efficiently.
- Support resources. To guarantee non-stop activities. It must have spaces, services, and backup equipment that never be exceeded by the demand it may be receiving.
- The highest security level, with closed-circuit television cameras, emergency security systems, and fire alarms.
- A wide offer. To have a variety of spaces to operate without problems. Examples: business center headquarters, virtual and serviced offices, coworking spaces, and private offices.
It is more likely a pleasant and lucrative experience to rent a serviced office, if the business center at Business Bay can provide you with the features indicated.
4.4 The keys to finding the best serviced offices
The best providers offer innovative workspaces for those seeking a simplified and productive environment. The aspects to consider when deciding to rent are:
- Optimum location in Business Bay, accessible and with an exceptional view
- Prestigious business address
- Professional environment
- Networking prospects with other companies
- Wide range of sizes and flexibility to change the layout
- Elegantly designed and fully furnished.
- Own dedicated workstation
- Equipped with IT setup, phone systems, high-speed internet, and secure servers
4.4.3 Common services
- State-of-the-art conference rooms
- Generic reception area, with furniture and decoration
- Receptionists stand available to answer phone calls, assist in printing, and serve guests.
- Access to printer, scanner, and photocopier
- Lounge and dining areas, with drinks and snacks
- Cleaning and maintenance
- 24/7 building security
4.4.4 General administration
- Short and long term leases
- All-inclusive billing
- Monthly payments
5. How can we help you find the best serviced offices in Business Bay?
Now that you have read this complete guide for looking for the best serviced office in Dubai, it is time to get yours. Drive your business to success at Business Bay in Dubai. Relocating to this fabulous location is more affordable with the correct partners.
In that sense, Connect Business Centers offers you the help you need to search for perfect serviced spaces for shared work or individual offices. We can help you get the best provider using our business centers database. In this way, you can have quick access to an inspiring, collaborative, and flexible office designed to thrive your career.
If you want to learn about new employment opportunities in the Middle East, do not wait any longer and visit thetalentpoint.com. You can also begin submitting applications through the email email@example.com.