The managed office space culture is relatively new, but executive office spaces are extremely popular in the business world. And why would not it be, given that they are redefining the entire process of establishing a workplace?
In this article, you will learn everything about outstanding executive office spaces you can find in Dubai. Looking for executive office spaces for rent in Dubai can be challenging. However, at the end of this article, you will get a better idea of the features you should consider when renting this type of space. Let us observe:
- Concepts you should know
- DevX managed office in Dubai
- The Executive Centre (TEC) managed office in Dubai
- WeWork managed office in Dubai
- MyOffice managed office in Dubai
- Austria Business Centre managed office in Dubai
- How can Connect Business Center help you?
1. Concepts you should know
1.1. Why should you establish your business in a Dubai Business Center?
The Dubai business center is ideal for growing your company, providing necessary amenities, and fostering a professional work environment. Dubai’s burgeoning economy provides an excellent opportunity for foreign investors to invest in a business.
Entrepreneurs in the city can establish almost any type of business. However, it all comes down to finding the best infrastructure to get started with the business idea. This is where business centers in Dubai come in. Hence, these facilities provide a full range of services, from renting office space to set up infrastructure and communal facilities.
Because establishing a business in a foreign country already necessitates extensive planning, it is critical to avoid unnecessary hassles and expenses. So, with a business center in Dubai offering one-stop solutions to foreign investors, the city’s commercial opportunities are limitless.
1.2. Executive suites
In different parts of the world, executive suites are also known as serviced offices and business centers. These organizations offer executive office spaces as well as shared amenities such as a lobby, business services, furniture, and a kitchen. Suites typically include a full-time live receptionist, though forward-thinking establishments supplement them with digital visitor management systems.
Besides, most of executive suites are ready for you to use them. Therefore, you sign the contract, and you and your employees are ready to move in. In most cases, there is a single price for everything – an office with a locking door, furniture, phone, and internet. When you lease a space, it is commonly for one to three years.
Executive suites are an excellent choice for small service firms looking to make a good first impression on clients. So, if you are an accountant or a lawyer, for example, a potential client may pay you a visit to a well-located office building. The lobby of the suite is well-appointed.
Hence, many executive suites have minimal signage, giving clients the impression that your company occupies the entire space. You can now afford a professional environment. This is something to consider if you want people to trust you with their taxes or important legal matters.
Individuals can work independently or collaboratively in shared office space by coworking. The perception that coworking office space attracts tech companies has some validity. Data suggests, however, that coworking is also beneficial to telecommuters, freelancers, and the self-employed.
Hence, the main advantages are the low cost and the opportunities for networking and social interaction. Membership is usually required for coworking spaces. You may be entitled to your workspace, such as a desk, as part of your membership. Some memberships include work areas that are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition, most coworking spaces offer 24-hour access, conference rooms, Wi-Fi, communal office equipment, and a common lounge area. Spaces are typically found in hip areas of town. Some provide amenities that you would expect to find at a technology company, such as a fitness center, bike storage, and video games.
Many also host coworking events, which adds to the sense of community. On the other hand, if you ever have wondered what a virtual office is, we can explain it to you.
1.3.1. The benefits of coworking
- Increased productivity. Even the most self-reliant entrepreneurs may discover the need for structure. Working from home can become overly flexible at times. Thus, having a set time at the office can result in increased productivity.
- Networking, both social and professional. Even if you have few distractions while working from home, you may become lonely. Many coworking spaces strive to foster a sense of community among their members. As a result, there is an opportunity to network with like-minded people who understand and support entrepreneurs.
- Many of the benefits of working from home are available through coworking. So, you can come to work whenever you want and leave whenever you want. Coworking spaces provide different levels of membership, giving you the privacy you require.
- Rentals are available for as little as a day. Renting on a month-to-month basis is the most common scenario. Firms that may need to grow, shrink, or change direction quickly benefit from short-term commitments.
1.3.2. Coworking drawbacks
- Productivity is down. The greatest advantage of coworking can also be its greatest disadvantage. There will be noise if you share office space with others. There will also be chances to socialize. Others may want to socialize with you as well.
- One of the most significant benefits of working from home is that there is no commute. Fortunately, as the coworking universe grows, it becomes easier to find a space in your area.
- Sharing an office is inexpensive, but it is not cheaper than free. However, because you’re in business, weighing the potential income gains against the cost of renting office space should not be too difficult.
On the other hand, with us you can learn about flexible office spaces. Contact us for more.
2. DevX managed office in Dubai
DevX is one of the most prominent international players in the managed office space industry. It is unquestionably the first entry on our list of the top 5 best-managed office spaces in Dubai. This company was founded in September of 2017. Plus, it has quickly captured a significant portion of the market share due to the wide range of amenities and services it provides.
Before its expansion to Dubai and Singapore/Chicago, the company’s portfolio was primarily focused on the Indian market. It had approximately 400,000 square feet spread across 12 centers and 7 cities in India. With an eye on the international market, they intend to add 500,000 square feet to their portfolio by 2022; 40,000 of which will be added to Dubai and the Singapore/Chicago market.
Hence, DevX is a key player in the managed office spaces market due to its best-in-class amenities, as well as several other benefits such as:
- Zero capital investment.
- Culture preservation events.
- Budgeting and cost forecasting.
- Single billing solution.
- And great flexibility for adapting to a distributed staff.
It is located on C-201,2nd floor, The First, B/h, Keshav Baugh Party Plot, Nr. Shivalik, High-Street, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015.
3. The Executive Centre (TEC) managed office in Dubai
The Executive Centre was founded in 1994. By that time the number of startups was low and the business world was not as fast-paced as it is today. Since then, it has nurtured countless businessmen and provided more than just executive office spaces for professionals and industry experts.
They constantly provided support to businesses and cultivated an environment conducive to success by providing services for businesses to thrive. Hence, when it comes to enterprise solutions, the Executive Centre is a top player. This is because it has expert insights that provide access to global knowledge and tailor-made solutions that provide high customization to workspaces.
Additionally, TEC offers industry-leading technology and global networking opportunities, as well as basic amenities such as:
- 24/7 access to offices.
- High-speed WiFi.
- Printing services.
- Access to first-class meeting rooms.
- And video conferencing.
A centralized single point of contact makes it easier for businesses to communicate with the service provider. So, if you want your company to grow beyond your wildest dreams, the Executive Centre might be a good fit. Its location is: Level 3, The Offices 3, One Central Dubai World – Trade Centre – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
4. WeWork managed office in Dubai
Offices are designed for “Big Solutions for Big Teams,” as their tagline suggests. 91 Springboard provides traditional managed offices in Delhi, as well as 24 hubs in 9 cities that provide business solutions.
In addition, 91 Springboard offers three customization models: Basic, Intermediate, and Bespoke, and the offices are designed to meet the needs and requirements of the business.
Hence, you can get a simple setup with unrivaled services like Dedicated Internet with LAN, CCTV, Custom Seating Layout, and much more. Their offices are here to make your work easier and more efficient. They are located in: One Central 8th and 9th Floor – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
5. MyOffice managed office in Dubai
MyOffice offers exclusively prestigiously located business centers. Also, it offers other services to manage the businesses’ operations to provide unrivaled personalized services to their clients.
With full customization in the hands of a business, you can have complete control over what happens where without the commitment and extra costs. So, the flexible layouts of office spaces make it easier to convert spaces into lounge areas. It stands out due to the availability of advanced amenities such as:
- Meeting rooms.
- Secure parking facilities, which appear to be lacking in most managed office spaces in the city center.
Cost-effectiveness increased control, and a prestigious location is the three main advantages that businesses enjoy. So, many leading business brands are housed in the managed office spaces in Dubai Downtown and Dubai Marina. It is located in: Level 3 & 14, Boulevard Plaza Tower One – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
6. Austria Business Centre managed office in Dubai
Austria Business Centre designed their offices with business expansion in mind. This is why they provide cutting-edge technology in impressive and highly functional offices that can meet the needs of any business. Austria BC is a business favorite due to its high flexibility and customization.
They only provide carefully designed office suites that promote a professional environment while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere for those who work there. They also have reasonable rental rates and work hard to handle office space management concerns. Hence, this allows businesses to focus on more important aspects such as innovation and growth.
Businesses benefit from a:
- Prestigious location.
- A large office capacity.
- Quick set up and move in options.
- And the freedom to design, decorate, and change the office interior.
- High-speed internet connections,
- Pantry areas.
- Parking spaces.
- City views.
- Air conditioning.
- 24/7 access.
- IT support.
If your company’s work is demanding and your employees burn out easily, choose Austria BC. Its stunning views will help your staff stay relaxed.
7. How can Connect Business Center help you?
This brings us to the end of our exhaustive list of managed office spaces in Dubai. Finding executive office spaces to rent or buy can be a time-consuming and energy-draining process. Traditional office space culture has several drawbacks. Also, the introduction of coworking spaces and managed office spaces has taken a lot of the burden off businessmen’s shoulders.
Before deciding on a service provider and jumping the gun, talk to them and learn about their offerings. Choosing the right enterprise solutions provider can mean the difference between success and failure for your company. Choose a service provider who will help your company grow. Having said that, you will do a fantastic job!
Would you like to contact us to obtain more information on outstanding executive office spaces you can find in Dubai? If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following, you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.